3/02/2011

Healthy Checkup!

Cookie and Granola with Soy Milk
Chick-fila Sandwitch, Cherry Coke, 2 Cookies
Handful of green peas
Yogurt
2 Shorbread Cookies
Trio bar
a bit of mango
tomato and cheese
Another Cookie
Beef Jerky
Grilled Cheese
Cauliflower Soup (Yay Jacob!)


I had another doctor's appointment today. Completely great bill of health. Nugget wouldn't sit still to have his heart beat on the dopplar, and the nurse eventually gave up after trying with him wiggling around (and that was before any caffeine today.) Took two tums in the evening as I'm feeling over stuffed. I'm so glad that I had a friend's blog to read in addition to all the online resources to know the unexpected side effects of pregnancy (including strange stomach activities, like food not having space to go, and coming to my throat when I lay down, easily fixed with pillows eating small meals and eating early.) Next visit I get my Rh shot, and the blood glucose test. So it said come back in 3-4 weeks, and the doctor said three. But the visits have been quick lately, so I'm not too concerned that they'll be every two weeks after this next visit.


165 lbs on the doctor's scale

No comments: